Friday, September 28, 2012

Compressport Australia

Thanks to Compressport I am now fully equipped with training, racing and recovery compression. I have been racing in the Compressport 3D.Dot pro racing run socks and have found them sensational but now, thanks to the Compressport team, I am able to utilise other products in the range including the new Compressport Triathlon shorts. I am really impressed with the triathlon shorts so far. They seem to provide far more compression than a full length pant and are capable of being worn in the warmer Queensland climate. I am going to be testing them out more practically at RedDog track sessions over the next few weeks. Check them out: http://estore.compressport.com.au/epages/263017.sf/en_AU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/263017/Products/TRISHORTS/SubProducts/TRISHORTS-0003

No comments: